Monday, January 23, 2012

Learning that less is more

I had hoped to post a new blog at least once a week but I have been busy getting back in the groove this year. My husband and I have decided to take the P90X Challenge. In order to fit it in in our day we have decided that the best time to do it, or shall I say the only time to do it is at 5:30 am. Aside from that I am learning about computer graphics, interface with Photo Shop and at the same time trying to fit in my children's picture books venture.

After my first meeting with a critique group I learned that my picture book story is actually 3 picture books. I guess there are not that many 3000 word picture books out there.  I am learning to chop it up and visualize the layout on a picture book dummy template. That being said I am ahead of the game with my 12x12 picture book challenge. I hope every one is having a good jump start of their new year. I certainly am.

Cheers!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment